大家常说,无事献殷勤,非奸即盗!“献殷勤”是指为讨好别人而细心伺候、奉承,当一个人突然对你的态度大改变的时候,那你可以可要当心了!
好了今天的知识点来了,那么你知道“献殷勤”用英语怎么说?下面大家来和小航一起来学习下吧!
1. 献殷勤 come on to sb.
come on to sb. “勾引某人,向某人献殷勤”
英语解释为 to make it very clear that you are sexually interested in someone。
例
A: Listen, I heard something really upsetting about you today.
今天我听说了你的惨况。
B: What did he say, that I came on to him?
他怎么说的,说我献殷勤吗?
Okay, I'm really afraid of reading this situation the wrong way,
but I'm 80% sure you're coming on to me.
好吧,我很担心我是想错了,
但是我有百分之八十的把握觉得你在勾引我。《摩登家庭》
2. 勾引某人 hit on sb.
hit on sb. “用语言挑逗某人,勾引某人”
英语解释为to talk to someone in a way ,
that shows you are sexually attracted to them。
例
He's the only one of your friends that never hits on me.
他是你朋友中唯一一个没有勾搭过我的。
Are you hitting on me?
你是在勾引我吗?
3. 投怀送抱 throw oneself at sb.
throw oneself at sb. “对某人投怀送抱,勾引某人”,
表示表现得很热情以期吸引异性。
英语解释为to try very hard to attract someone's attention,
because you want to have a sexual relationship with them。
例
You've been throwing yourself at me all night.
你整晚都在对我投怀送抱。
She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino.
她在外面对麦克?德尔菲诺投怀送抱。