有些人特别喜欢使唤人。他们知道自己能做什么,但他们必须叫别人去做,并给出一种理所当然的态度。相信大家或多或少都遇到过这种情况,把叫别人当成一种习惯!
简单地说,爱使唤他人是自我优越感和控制感的体现,这类人一般个性很强,对体验他人情感的意识不够。
好了,今天的知识点来了,用英语“使唤某人”怎么说?让我们和小航一起学习吧!
1. 使唤某人 boss sb. around
boss sb. around “支使某人,使唤某人,
对某人发号施令,对某人指手画脚”,
尤指无权这样做时。
英语解释为to tell someone what to do,
especially when you have no authority to do it。
例
I have had enough of you bossing me around.
我受够了你对我指手画脚。
A: Good for you.
真有你的。
B: Yeah it is, mostly because ,
I get to boss people around,
which I just love to do.
没错,主要是因为我能使唤别人,
我很喜欢这样。《老友记》
2. 支使某人 order sb. around
order sb. around “不断地支使某人,
将某人差来遣去”
英语解释为to give someone orders in an annoying or threatening way。
例
Stop ordering me around.
I'm not your employee.
别再使唤我了,
我又不是你的员工。
You can't order me around like that.
你不能那样使唤我。
3. 任意摆布某人twist sb. around your little finger
twist/wrap sb. around your little finger “任意摆布某人,左右某人”
英语解释为to be able to persuade someone to do anything that you want。
例
Lorraine'll twist you around her little finger like before.
罗琳会像以前那样任意摆布你的。
His mother could wrap him around her little finger.
他妈妈能让他言听计从。