上火确实是一个很常见的问题。中医认为,上火是人体阴阳失衡的表现,人体内火旺盛就会上火。比如有些人会因为太兴奋而焦虑生气,有些人会因为吃了太辛辣的东西而生气,有些人会因为季节性的炎热而生气。不要混淆生气和发烧的概念。
今天我们就来了解一下如何用英语表达“上火”、“发烧”?“上火”英语怎么说?
我们可以用英语单词:heatiness,n.上火(描述有热气的身体状态)
reduce heatiness 降火
keep heatiness away 去火;不上火
也有人创造了一个新词 heatiness ,来形容有热气的身体状态,也就是上火。
I usually reduce heatiness by drinking herbal tea in summer.
我夏天经常喝凉茶降火。
还可以使用英文短语:get inflamed
It would make the body get inflamed. I knew.
它会让身体上火嘛,我知道的。
get inflamed 发炎,红肿 -- 口腔上火之类的是一种病症
It would make the body get inflamed. I knew.
它会让身体上火嘛,我知道的。
关于上火,这几个句子很适合介绍上火这个概念:
①In traditional Chinese medicine, foods are divided into heaty, cooling,and warm foods.
在传统中医中,食物分为热性,凉性和温性
②Over eating 'heaty' food will cause bad breath, sore throat, acne and ulcers.
吃过多热性食物会引发口臭,喉咙痛,长痘和溃疡.
②'Cooling' foods reduce heat in the body, and help in detoxing the body and removing the toxins.
凉性食物可减少体内热气,并有助于身体排毒。
(detox /?di?t?ks/ 和toxin /'t?ks?n/ 都有身体排毒的意思)
④Too much ‘cooling’ food will actually make you feel intolerant to cold weather, giving rise to sore muscles, fatigue and cold limbs.
过多的凉性食物实际上会让你感觉不耐受寒冷的天气,导致肌肉酸痛,疲劳和四肢冰冷.
“发烧”英文怎么说?相信很多人知道发烧的英文表达是:fever,an illness or a medical condition in which you have a very high temperature
常用口语表达:
Do you have a fever?
你发烧吗?
I'm a bit stuffed up.
我有点鼻塞。
I have a runny nose.
我一直流鼻涕。
You've caught cold.
你感冒了。
I have a chill.
我发冷。
I feel dizzy.
我觉得头晕。
My head feels heavy.
我头很重。
My head is fuzzy.
我头很晕。
You have a slight fever.
你有点发烧。
I feel hot and cold.
我觉得一阵冷一阵热。
Your case is not very serious.
你的病症并不很严重。
I have a lot of cold sweat and feel shaky.
我出冷汗而且发抖。
I'm afraid I've got a temperature.
我恐怕发烧了。
Let me take your temperature.
让我给你量量体温。
I feel like I'm burning up.
我觉得浑身烧热。
The fever has stayed high for more than two days.
我高烧持续两天多了。