snowflake 爱生气的人;敏感容易生气的人
Honestly, you're such a snowflake.说实话,你真是一个爱生气的人。
the heat is on 压力大
I still have loads of assignments to do, so my heat is really on now. 我还要好多作业要做,所以现在压力好大。
for donkey's years 很久
I haven't seen Lucy for donkey's years so it'll be great to catch up.
我有很多年没有见过露西了,所以叙叙旧还是很不错的。
a wet weekend 无聊或令人扫兴的经历或人
If you are coming to the garden party, please try to be a bit more cheerful. I don't want youstanding around looking like a wet weekend.
如果你来参加游园会的话,请尽量高兴一点,我希望你不要愁眉苦脸地闲站在那儿。
That was a wet weekend, my boyfriend stood me up that afternoon.
真是太扫兴了,我男朋友那天下午放我鸽子。
My girlfriend is a bit of a wet weekend, she's got no personality and nothing to say.我女朋友有点儿无聊,没个性,也没有什么可说的。
all over the shop 到处;描述某人或者某物非常乱;某人很健忘,没有条理
Where were you? We looked all over the shop for you.你去哪儿了?我们到处找你。
He left his dirty washing all over the shop. Our house was a real mess!他把要洗的脏衣服扔得到处都是。我们家真是太乱了!
I spilled wine all over the shop when I tried to open that bottle. Oops.我在试图打开那瓶红酒时,把酒洒得到处都是。真糟糕。
Sorry, I'm a bit all over the shop this morning. I forgot my ticket, my phone... I left my laptop at home. What's wrong with me?抱歉,我今天早上有点乱。我忘了带票还有手机,我还把笔记本电脑也落在家里了。我到底怎么了?